ICCC General Secretary Rev. Ken Olson is overseeing transportation and lodging concerns. You may contact him for specific information at: firstname.lastname@example.org
All pricing is in United States dollars. Please be sure to convert your national currency into US currency before arriving at the Congress, since we will be unable to accept any other currencies.
• Please fill out the REGISTRATION FORM found on the ICCC website: iccc-churches.org. Click on the ICCC 21st World Congress tab and select REGISTRATION…. You will be able to make many choices on the form. Be sure to click on SUBMIT at the bottom of the form when you have completed it.
• We ask EACH person to REGISTER no later than May 1, 2023. Do not combine family members on same form.
• The Registration Fee is $20.00 per adult over 18 years old.
• You will be able to schedule which meals you plan to have, sign up for the tour of Philadelphia, request transportation and lodging needs, etc.
• Once you register, we will send you an invoice, with combined pricing for all your options. We will combine the totals of the separate forms for each family member, so you can pay in one credit card transaction on our website. Credit card payment instructions will be given when the invoice is sent.
• It is imperative that we receive a completed Registration Form for each person, so our volunteers will know how much food to order, how many tables and chairs will be necessary, how much transportation will be needed, how many mattresses, etc., will be needed for the dormitories, quantities for each printed item, etc. All payments must be made no later than May 1, 2023.
• Your cooperation with this is necessary and greatly appreciated!
• Each person is responsible for arranging their own transportation to the Congress venue:
Bible Presbyterian Church • 1115 Haddon Avenue • Collingswood, NJ 08108
• Any arriving at the Philadelphia International Airport will be picked up by personnel from the Congress and taken to the Congress venue or their hotel, just a few miles away. It is important to include your precise travel plans on the Registration Form.
• Transportation to and from the Philadelphia Airport will be available on Tuesday, June 20, between the hours of 10:00 a.m. and 10:00 p.m. Also, on Thursday, June 29, between the hours of 6:00 a.m. and 6:00 p.m. Any arriving before or after these hours will need to wait at the airport till these times. If there are special circumstances, Rev. Olson may be able to offer assistance, but we cannot guarantee it.
• The Congress starts on Wednesday, June 21, 2023. It is advisable to plan your flights so you can arrive in Philadelphia on Tuesday, June 20, 2023. We can provide information for other means of transportation, but such options will be at each person’s expense.
• New York City and Washington/Baltimore airports often have better airfares, but you would need to arrange transportation by train, bus, etc., to Philadelphia or Collingswood from those airports. This added expense and inconvenience may not save much money. Rev. Olson can offer suggestions for any desiring to arrive at these airports.
• Hotel reservations should be made in consultation with Rev. Olson. Daily transportation to and from the Cherry Hill, NJ, Days Inn and certain designated nearby hotels and the Congress venue will be provided each morning and evening. Those booking at other hotels will have to find their own transportation.
• There will be a tour of historic Philadelphia (the birthplace of the United States) on Saturday, June 24, 2023. We are planning to go on busses. We will collect donations to defray the cost for the bus, gas, driver, etc.
• Transportation will be available back to the Philadelphia Airport on Thursday, June 29, 2023. In order to avoid multiple trips, with a limited number of drivers, we may ask you to go earlier than your flight so we can take full vanloads each time.
• Each person will be responsible for making their own hotel reservations. If you will require transportation to and from the church each day, it is important that you make your reservations in coordination with Rev. Olson. Transportation will only be available from certain close-by hotels.
• For any making their own arrangements, we would not recommend making hotel reservations in nearby Philadelphia. The Delaware River flows between Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, and Collingswood, New Jersey. There is an expensive bridge toll for each time you pass over the river back to Philadelphia.
• A very limited number of spaces for dormitory-style lodging will be available at the church for $10 per person per day from June 20 – 29, 2023.
• This lodging will be very rudimentary, with only mattresses on the floor. There will be fans, but no air conditioning. Temporary showers will be available. Each person staying here will be responsible for keeping things neat and clean, and helping with housecleaning.
• Priority will be given to Congress delegates from countries with the greatest financial need.
• Priority will also be given for a limited number of young people who are willing to sign up to help set up and clean up at meals, and other tasks needing done at the Congress. Any interested should contact Rev. Brad Gsell at email@example.com for details.
• No one should plan to stay at the church facilities until you receive official correspondence from Rev. Ken Olson that you have been given a reservation there. Payment for these accommodations must be made by May 1, 2023, or we cannot hold your reservation.
• There will only be men’s and women’s dorms. Unfortunately, we cannot accommodate families staying together in a room. Mothers and daughters can be together in the same women’s dorm; and, fathers and sons can be together in the same men’s dorm.
• Any staying at the church facilities will be given a sheet with specific rules, which must be followed.
• There undoubtedly will not be room for everyone desiring to stay in the dormitory lodging. Therefore, we strongly suggest that as many as possible book a hotel room. Most hotels allow four people per room. If you need to conserve on finances, we suggest that you team up with others to share a room. The charge for the room can be split among those staying in the room.
• The Congress will officially be offering meals at the church beginning with supper on Wednesday evening, June 21, 2028, through supper on Wednesday, June 28. 2023. There will be no lunch on Saturday, June 24.
• Thanks to the generous kindness of a Christian lady, we are able to keep the meal prices very low: $8.00 per day per person ($56 for the whole Congress). Pricing is as follows:
Breakfast: $2.00 per person
Lunch: $3.00 per person
Supper: $3.00 per person
• Additional meals will be available for the same pricing for breakfast and lunch on June 21, and for breakfast on June 29, if you need these in addition to the official Congress meals.
• Family pricing: A parent or parents with children under 18 accompanying them will be charged $1.00 per meal per child ($21.00 per child for the entire Congress).
• Because of the low pricing of the meals, we will be very limited in being able to accommodate any special dietary needs.